Christmas in the Valley
The magic of Christmas in the spirit of giving.
This Annual Smithers tradition lets you kick off your Holiday season with a weekend of family festivities at the end of November. Main Street gets lit up for the holidays and is bustling with fun! Come enjoy the hay rides, carolers, visits with Mr & Mrs Claus, hot chocolate, seasonal treats, hundreds of dollars of Prize Draws, and you can get a head start on your holiday gift shopping with seasonal specials in the boutique shops of downtown Smithers - open late on Friday and all day Saturday. PLUS check out the Christmas Craft Markets often happening around the same time. In 2023 you can visit the "One of a Kind: Artisan Christmas Gift Market" happening the same weekend at the Smithers Art Gallery. Scroll for more details
WHEN: 2023 Dates
- FRIDAY November 24 » 4-9pm
- SATURDAY November 25 » Daytime Hours
WHERE: Downtown Smithers, on & around Main Street
- Hay Rides, Santa Claus & Carolers on Main Street
- Hot Chocolate, cider & treats
- Enter to WIN gift baskets worth hundreds of dollars – Entry boxes at various merchants
- Downtown & Main Street Shops open late Friday night (till 9pm+) with Specials at participating merchants
- Charitable groups selling seasonal goodies
- "One of a Kind: Artisan Christmas Gift Market" at the Smithers Art Gallery.