Welcome. Danowh'ye. Bienvenue.
The Visitor Centre is the place to get maps, suggestions for sightseeing tours and first-rate advice on things to do in Smithers and the Bulkley Valley. There's no better place to start your planning or your visit. This resource centre can assist visitors with:
- local, regional and provincial visitor information
- trip planning
- accommodations and restaurants
- accommodation reservations
- BC Ferries reservations
- fishing and guiding information
- maps (road maps, backcountry maps, forest service maps)
- free wireless internet
Download our Visitor Guide
Contact Us for more info or to ORDER a Guide by mail
The Smithers Visitor Centre is located at 1411 Court St, Smithers, BC VOJ 2N3, in CENTRAL PARK, on Route 16 / HIGHWAY 16 just west of MAIN STREET
- Follow highway signage to the SMITHERS VISITOR CENTRE.
- Look for blue "VISITOR INFO" signs at 2 km and 400 metres as you approach from east or west.
- Look for overhead signs as you approach the town centre.
- The Visitor Centre is an approved Canada Post Stamp Shop. We have a wide selection of post cards depicting scenes of Smithers and the Bulkley Valley.